Monday, September 13, 2010

all about me


Where are you from?

Im from middletown, New Jersey.

2. Fun Media Experience.

THe best media experience i had this year were all the concerts i went to, my favorite was the pepper, O.A. R. and 311 concert.



3. Likes/dislikes

I love how simple it is to get access to information and news from all over the world in a matter of seconds of it happening. One of the things i would like to do with my life is be a broadcast journalist for celebrity gossip, on that not i hate how rumors about certain celebrities can just be blown way out of portion, especially about certain scandals that can ruin their lives.

4. Future

I am a broadcast journalist major and one day would like to be a reporter for either fuel TV or E network.




No comments:

Post a Comment